[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
Clan >NN< Total Gaming • View topic - Battlefield Hardline Open Beta
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Battlefield Hardline Open Beta
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm 
Server Admin
Server Admin

The Battlefield Hardline's open multiplayer beta will be active between February 3 and February 8, the download will be between 10-11 GB and can be pre-loaded on PC via Origin beginning Monday, February 2 at 10 AM PST.

There is no level cap, you can experience the game's full progression system during the 6 days the beta is live. The beta features Conquest on the map Dust Bowl, and new game modes like Hotwire on the maps Downtown and Dust Bowl, and Heist on the map Bank Job.

Via: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/new ... e-open-bet

Post subject: Re: Battlefield Hardline Open Beta
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:38 pm 
Server Admin
Server Admin

I think we may have a winner in this game. Looks like they are doing a bunch of things right and have listened to the public and previous alpha/beta testers.

Guess we'll know for certain once we give it a whirl! Anyone here besides myself whom may be purchasing the game?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:15 pm 
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

I have been considering it.

I figured I would wait until one you tried the beta and provided any comments.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:24 pm 
Server Admin
Server Admin

I really wasn't sold on this game when they announced it, it just felt like the same thing with a new packaging. But I agree with benson, I think they have been doing things right lately. In some of the recent video previews some youtubers have been getting early access to, they mentioned a key thing that really caught my attention. The game seems to be more of a proper "shooter" game. There is less BS that gets you killed with no way of countering like mortars, UCAVs, armor, etc. Sure once you die you can bring another mortar to kill the guy that just killed you, or come in with C4 or RPG and try to blow up the armor but that's after you died, nothing you can do to defend yourself when it's happening, and apparently they have balanced this very well being urban combat. Vehicles now take damage from small arms since they are not heavily armored military vehicles, choppers are mainly for transport and also take damage from small arms, the addition of grappling hooks and zip lines also helps deal with snipers that camp spots with only one way in.

I'm really looking forward to this, and they really need to drop the ball in the beta for me not to buy it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:16 pm 
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

This may be a worth looking into since they have the new developer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 pm 
Server Admin
Server Admin

Was able to play a couple of rounds before heading back to class, I'm getting less frames than in BF4, but considering its in Beta and Nvidia will eventually release a better driver for this game it's actually still playable on my laptop. Had some fun in the bank heist game mode, very fast paced and really enjoying the feel of the guns, people actually die in normal mode, which is good since Hardcore won't have a different damage model, just no hud or spotting. So far so good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 pm 
Server Admin
Server Admin

Was hoping to get online and give it a whirl, but my Verizon ONT died last night, so I have to wait until Thursday for the technician to show up and replace it. No fiber for me! :mad:

You are probably wondering how I'm on here now?! Or not... Well if you are, it's because I'm tethering with my Cell Phone. B) Well, hopefully I'll get some gaming time before Beta close. For now, I'm probably going to do some covert ops to see what I can access in the interim in order to at least get online and go a few rounds... Shhh... who said that? :ph34r:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]